Another Ebay scam?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
So I was cruising around looking for some ITR rims, and I find this, as I was thinking they would fit, and not look so bad, I saw this in the description...

Bidder Will Get The Photo Set

Hmmm, so what do you think? Here be the link.

Hell, I looked it over and still don't understand what Photo Set was supposed to mean. :blink: I do know a lady who payed $400 for a pool table on eBay once and ended up getting a postcard with a picture of a pool table LOL.

Well since it says you are bidding on the wheels and tires, then it should be legit.

If he fucks you over you can report him for fraud.

I know i saw some guy selling *Pictures* of engines for like $1500, but he worded it so he didnt say he was selling the pictures.

Originally posted by NoJokE@Dec 5 2003, 11:06 PM
Well since it says you are bidding on the wheels and tires, then it should be legit.

If he fucks you over you can report him for fraud.

I know i saw some guy selling *Pictures* of engines for like $1500, but he worded it so he didnt say he was selling the pictures.

That's what I am talking about, that and the guy who was selling empty PS2 box's. So fuck, they're too expensive anyway. I found some others that I might get.

his feedback makes him sound legit....

and frankly, the rest of his engrish doesn't sound that great... its probably just a typo saying you are getting what is pictured.

I think its a scam, he doesn't accept Credit Cards so therefore you can't call your CC company to dispute the charge when you get the "photo set"

I'd stay away...far far away...

i emailed him and asked him, and he said that he was selling the actual wheels and tires, not pictures. when he wrote "buyer will get picture set" he probably meant "pictured set". sounds legit to me.

I just think the guy's english skillz are atrocious. Legally, the ad would lead a reasonable person to believe that the rims in the picture are indeed the actual rims they would receive. Otherwise I'm guessing that it would be fraudulent advertising...

i wouldnt buy......if it souds sketchy then stay away from it....dont wanna get screwed do you???

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 7 2003, 11:10 PM
umm arent ITR rims 5-lug?

JDM 96-97 four lug
JDM 98-01 five lug

USDM all five lug

i thought they switched to 5 lug in 97???? :shrug2:

heres a pic of the rims
15j96w.jpg

Back