Another Goddam Thief Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Fuckin thieves.

Some fucker broke into my car Friday night and took all my CD's. It was parked in a residential parking garage in Denver. He broke the front passenger window and took my CD's and my shift knob (???).

My friend that I was visiting went and filed a report with her apartment manager (huge complex, it's who uses the parking garage) and they told her that this has been happening for several weeks now and that they've actually seen the 13-15 year old punk who's been doing it. Riding bike around and stealing shit from peoples' cars.

So I suppose there's a chance that I may get my CD's back. Not holding out too much hope though. I'll keep everyone updated on what happens.

<---- CD-less, shifter-knob-less, and out $200 for the window replacement
<---- needs pills_PMD to exact some of his thief-revenge, will pay any price :D

That fucking sucks man. Thank you DPD for doing nothing because it didn't involve tear gassing students for no particular reason.

hit me back with the list of CD's you want copies of.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Apr 28 2003, 09:31 AM
hit me back with the list of CD's you want copies of.

You da man. Thanks again y0.

7 freakin weeks this has been happening, and the DPD can't catch a fuckin kid on a bike.

NP, we can't have you missin out on your Pharcyde.

Did the DPD decide to go the way of Boulder PD? They can't solve a murder, but they can bust parties on the Hill. :)

that sucks so bad man, atleast he didn't take your cd player.. good luck with everything!

this is why i make sure i don't leave anthing of value in sight..

He really had to be lookin, cuz the CD case was under my passenger seat, stickin out a few inches. This is with tinted windows as well.

I am a little pissed to man. Just last weekend i was out and i realized i forgot some stuff back at the house so i drove back over and while i was inside for about 10 or so minutes my car had been egged (only 1 egg thank god). I hopped in that car and drove like hell all around my neighborhood tryin to find who it was, my bet it was just some punks who were just hittin random stuff cuz i wasnt the only person on the block hit. And of course it had to have happend that small window of time i went back to the house and parked out side. O well 1 egg aint bad but still.... it would have been worth it if i had got them.

My shit used to get egged during homecoming and shit in highschool. Too bad I own a semiautomatic paintball gun. Wonder who won that war? :D

that sucks man, yeah i got my Cd's stolen too , why do people break into cars to steal gay shit like that... ya know... there are sum dumb criminals out ther, sorry to hear!!

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 28 2003, 03:39 PM
My shit used to get egged during homecoming and shit in highschool. Too bad I own a semiautomatic paintball gun. Wonder who won that war? :D

I got me a few tater guns......BWWWAAAAHAHHAHAHA

just be glad your car was still there ...i was reading a post in an si forum .... they stole this guys car ...cops found it 2 hours later ... he rushes to get his car ... let me not ...this guys car was hooked up to the bone .... tv i dunno how many engine mods ...lets just say everything u probably can think of almost ... stripped to the bone .... even body panels missing .... they covered the whole car in oil ... so no prints ...they will never catch those fuckers ... professional car jackers can suck my nutz .... i feel so sorrry for the guy .... your pride and joy ...violated by some gay ass fuckers .... and im sorry for what that little faggot did to u ... i would chill out around there with a bat and beat his ass if i were u btw.... i dont take shit like that lightly ..... or if u have guns ... its fun to scare the crap outa punk ass bitches like that .... note: dont fuck with someones shit expecially if u dont know what kinda guns they have :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sorry to hear about this.

Unfortunately I will probably be posting one of these threads. I really think the rex is going to get stolen.

Chris, I AM for hire. The musician's gig is just a cover. I do anything from bruise kidneys to break legs. <_<

7 weeks from one little punk, and the DPD doesn't even set someone up out there?

Sweet man, I'll be calling on you for some thug help.

Yeah, the DPD and Boulder PD must be in cahoots. Maybe it's a competition to see who can solve the fewest number of crimes.

Back