Another perfectly humorous eBay auction...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's only worth what someone will pay for it... apparently people will pay anything for something stupid.

:bo:

:lmao: People are getting stupider as time goes on.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Nov 25 2003, 06:38 PM
hey Brian, you should try and sell random pics of you flippin stuff off

hahaha That is the best idea I've ever heard of. :lmao:

You never know. :shrug2:

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 25 2003, 07:56 PM
Heh. Here's a funny auction. :ph34r:

Need A Girlfriend?

:huh: :eek: :eek3: Holy shit! lmao :worthy:

Are you tired of friends and family nagging you for not having a girlfriend? Are you gay but not out yet? Do you have an ex you want to make jealous? This is the auction for you! Whoever wins this auction wins me as their very own "long distance girlfriend." That's right! I will pretend to be your girlfriend by writing one letter per week to you for a month. I will write it on girly stationary, with perfume, and i'll include a pic, a card, whatever you want (within reason) to make it seem as genuine as possible so you can show all your family and friends! I will even send e-mail and chat with you online if you want! All you have to do is email me at the beginning of each week and let me know what you want included in this week's letter. I'll help you prove to your friends that you are involved in a serious relationship! Just email me with details of when and where we met (be as creative as you want...I'll play along!) and things I should talk about and you will receive one letter a week for a month, including a picture to put by your bed! When the month is up...just think up a crazy story and dump me. A little about me: My name is Kristine, I'm 25, 5'9", and I live in Texas. I'm just looking for a safe, fun, and unique way to make some money. Please note: This does not mean i will become your REAL girlfriend. This is pretend. Everything is done online or through the mail and there will not be any "in person" meetings or phone calls. Sorry. THE PICTURE IN THIS AUCTION IS ME! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, EMAIL ME FOR MORE PICS!

*thinks about it* :ph34r:

jesus, f'in christ!!! I should sell my old underwear or something. Come to think of it, I got alot of stupid crap that someone will buy!!

Back