another reason not to buy a dell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess we need Restricted Material stickers on them now(I work at UPS; there's always a Dell computer that has to be delivered...I hate those)

So, who blew up the dell? Gateway you think? HP?

The only thing I can think of is maybe a catastrophic battery failure? Nothing else in a computer could blow up.

it's electronic circuits. all it takes is one to short, and start something on fire with it's spark.

Right I've seen numerous electrical items fail and catch fire, But to "explode"?? thats a whole different story.

that's funny because i bet there is a shitload of people in there with lap tops running for the doors thinking theirs will blow up to. you know how superstitious japanese people are.

oh yeah, and why the hell is the most technologically innovative company using "garbage" that most americans don't even like?

That shit has gotta be staged...Ive gotten to the point where a computer will catch fire, but never explorded. That is completely fake. I dont like the fact that i have a dell laptop, but it hasnt acted up in a year and a half.

Suicide Laptop Carriers....run For Your Lives!!!

Last edited:
Back