Another Review From Yours Truly :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
So me and my girlfriend decided it was time for a new matress. So 2 weeks ago we to Select Comfort and bought ourselves a Sleep Number. It was delivered and setup yesterday and let me tell you guys, this bed is the shiznit.

We bought the bed that comes with the recliner and messager(sp?) It just feels so damn comfortable to adjust the firmness because I want a different feel every night. Some nights i'll want it soft, other nights i'll want it a little firmer after a hard night at work. You guys know how it is :)

We went from a full to Queen. I never realized that the queen isn't all that much bigger then a full but it's ok, we weren't looking for something enormous like a California King. We paid $3400 total for everything. That includes shipping, delivery and setup. We financed this bed and for 16 months we have no payments and interest free but we are still going to send $200 a month and when we get our tax returns we are going to pay off the rest :mrgreen:

I give this bed 2 :thumbsup:

damn, that's an expensive bed. for that much it better do the sex movements for the two of you.

Quoted post[/post]]
damn, that's an expensive bed. for that much it better do the sex movements for the two of you.
naw, i'm skilled enough to where I don't need any help in that area :cool:

You really think that's expensive? I thought it was a fair price because we shopped around and the regular matresses were around 2k for the good ones, the better ones were around $2500 or so. So I figure for another 1k I can adjust what I want at any given point, recline my head/back, feet, or both and get a message too. IDK, I love it :mrgreen: Also, keep in mind we were going to step up from a full to a queen so if we bought a regular queen matress, we'd also would have to get the bed frame and head board as well.

yeah, that's expensive to me because the last bed i bought cost me about $150 after tax. :laugh:

3600?! holy quiffe!

those sell for 2400 here with the box spring, 4 pillows and delivery. cali sucks yet again.

i'm saving for a tempurpedic :)

i HIGHLY suggest looking at a few of the tempur knock offs... many were damn near identical... and a few were even more comfortable... for considerably less money

its worth looking at the very least

$2400 for a Sleep Number box Spring?! :blink: They don't use box springs in any of their beds, they use that memory foam stuff along with 2 air matresses.

Also note on the Temperpedic, the foam in those things react to the temperature. When it's cold, the foam hardens a little.

I highly suggest the memory foam pillows, those things fucking rock but I need to go to China Town and pick one up because they are only $25 there. They sell for over $100 at retail stores :cry:

Tempurpedic makes me want to throw up after sleepign on it for a few seconds.

I paid $1200 so far for my bed.. it was $500 for the mattress, and all the support gear is what's killin me.

What the fuck is a Duvet and why did I pay $90 for one ?

My last mattress cost $30. Full size air mattress at school. Funny thing is I get better sleep on that thing than my brand new mattress at home. Idk I'm weird. But sex is a little harder.

Back