Another Weaksauce Car My Brother Cleaned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have never driven them. I don't disrespect other peoples properties like that. He cleans them and I take pictures of them. (however Kyle took these).

I would kill someone if they hopped in my 80K+ Cars and beat on them. So I don't. Plus I couldn't imagine doing something to the car, god forbid a Curb check or something.

Nope.. I will sit back and dream bout them. The Austin I drove about 10 feet just to see how the Transmission works but that was about it.

I mean if I want Style, Luxury, and Speed I always have the Honda. hahahahahaa

When you say "Austin" are you talking about a Healey, an Austin Mini, a cargo van or what ?

Or are you ... perhaps... meaning... the Aston Martin Vantage you were talking about a few months ago?

I am talking about the DB9

This guy's Car line up goes.

DB9
This Porsche
CLK500 (convt)
Lexus SUV
SL600

And a the New 4 Door Maserati is on the way from Denver. That should be a Sick car.

Quoted post[/post]]
4 Door maserati ?

What, a Biturbo ?

Word.

He ordered the Same Car that is on Entourage. (sp?)

4 Door Maserati.

Ung...

maserati.quattroporte.12.jpg

That car looks like the south end of a northbound dog.

Buick has more appeal in both appointments and style.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

This guy's Car line up goes.

DB9
This Porsche
CLK500 (convt)
Lexus SUV
SL600

Does his husband drive cars too? Bunch of soft, expensive cars but no real sports cars. I bet not one has a proper foot-clutch or hard top!

The DB( is not a Convertible. But I will tell him some guy that drives a Honda says he has bad taste in cars. I am sure he will be upset.

Only thing I see in the link is the Porsche carrera 4, that's weak sauce. Wonderful car but nothing special,

Back