Anti-Honda sites

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ricers and their ractive mufflers ruined everything for honda...
<----buying 240sx

There's a couple of site owners who need to get a life...or a woman, maybe both. :roll:

No way dude I drove a 97 gti vr6 golf, O MY GOD, that fucker was fast. The test drive dude was like "are you gonna open it up". I just took it onto I-80 and did like 140. That car is sick, fast and looks good. It's gonna be my next project when I got the doe.

I had a VW once...and I set it on fire, blew it up, and pounded the shit out of it.....

When it was running...it was a sweet car, but a lottle tiny plastic peice in the ignition switch worn down...a $0.99 plastic peice........caused me to almost completely rebuild the car, take everthing apart, buy expencive parts like an ECU, dizzy, and almost the intire starting system.......I spent weeks trying to get it to start...nothing....

Then I call a VW guy, and he said it is a common problem with people with to many keys on their keychains, it angles the plastic peice to wedge out enough to not rotate slider finger to make contact with the ignition switch.....

While I was going thru and trying to fix, replace, find, troubleshoot, and dissect this POS 89 VW gulf GL,.....I leaned on another plastic peice called a fuel rail, must have cracked it and after I got the car to finally start, I left it as is, so I can return to drive pizzas again the next day. Well, the fuel must have puddled up on the intake mani overnight, the drain hole was prolly caked over from the road grime, and when I started the car the next day....10 minutes from going to work finaly, after spending the last of my money and borrowed money to get that POS started....well...i caught on fire, and went up in flames........it took 5 fire extenguisers to put out the flames, and then the fire department came..but I already saved the day.....

Honda's...different story...they are just reliable cars, that when they break, you know diffenately what is wrong, Domestic cars....older ones are better, but I wouldn't buy anything built after 1991....

Cars around the world...generaly all of them have their problems...just some are more problem prone than others.

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 24 2003, 05:49 PM
i still like 'em...saw one in houston that was blowin' away gsr swapped hatches

yeah, cuz gsr hatches are still slow too....

Im about to have the best of both worlds. i have a 79 trans am with a 403cid old engine and im about to have an integra ls or GSR, im not sure what im trying to do yet. any ways my point is the battle should be over by now there both fun to drive if you guys have never stomped on the gas in a good v8 like in a camaro or some mustang or a corvette or something then you should hop at any chance you do get cause it's fun to burn the tires with a shitload of tq and around corners with all that power is crazy, but see at the same time any V8 guy should hop on the chance to run 7500-8000 RPM around town in a nice TYPE R or something their just two different kinds of fun.

im currently lookin for somethin cheap to drive...

anything.

anyone got somethin they wanna sell for less than a grand that runs?

Some domestics I like soem I don't as the same for imports, afterall its just cars.

faster this faster that, frankly it gets tiredsome and boring and boils down to how much liquid a person is.

E - funny response to hondas being the pinnacle of automotives :lmao:

hmmm...that "Honda Haters" guy doesn't seem to have his email address or a guestbook or anything on his site. I wonder why?? Maybe its because his site has some extremely faulty arguments, my fav is '97 DX compared with the Cobra.

Back