Anti Spam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

Rep. Billy Tauzin, chairman of the House Energy and Commerce committee, has announced that the House and the Senate have reached a deal to both pass an anti-spam bill, the first ever federal anti-spam law in the United States.

Specifically, the law contains: opt-out, authority for the FTC to set up a "Do-Not-SPAM" registry, criminal charges for fraudulent spam, including five years in prison, statutory damages of $2 million for violations, tripled to $6 million for intentional violations, unlimited damages for fraud and abuse.

(((we'll see if it actually works, the telemarketing one did)))

That's cool, It may be a re post but i haven't seen it..

I hate spam!!

Let's just hope it all goes through

interesting, but i may be one of the few to say that some of the computer product spam i have been getting has been useful...

i dont really mind spam...

i just hate that i get 23123123 messages a day about joining a site to fuck my sheep, have my mom lick my nuts, get alternative vigra now, and have some trasvestite cum in my ass.

the computer shit and whatever, i don't really care.

frnakly, i'd opt in anything if it was sent plain text. i just HATE html emails. ugh

Back