1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Mastercam Users?

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by newb, Sep 17, 2011.

1. newb

newb phresh VIP

So, I have a pretty extensive knowledge of Mastercam 9 and can draw anything quickly and easily in it. I just got a copy of Mastercam X4, and its a bitch to use. No shortcut keys, and most of the commands seem to be buried in menus. So, does anyone here have any experience with both the older versions (like 8 and 9), and the X versions (3-5)? I just need some tips on gettin it setup and I can usually figure it out pretty quick from there. Thanks.

2. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

I worked with it in high school, its been ages since ive touched it. I think during that time it was going from 8 to 9.. sorry i cant be of help :( but bump for some help lol

3. newb

newb phresh VIP

Lol, thanks for the bump. Ive used Mastercam 8 and 9, Autodesk 05, Solid Works 06 and 10 but MC X4 is just weird lol. Unfortunately, it would make my current project far easier and cheaper.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted