Any one visit CRXResource.org lately???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zephon96

This is for Anyone on here who has heard of or frequents CRXResource.org I cant get on that site lately. Im a member there as I am here, but for some reason I cant get on the site. My computer wont even boot up the homepage, it says that it cant find it anywhere. I know im not typing in the URL incorrectly, and I was wondering if anyone else was having that problem too. Its only been hapening for the last few days, and I wondered if anyone knew anything about my problem. Did they move the page, change the URL, anyone else cant get to the site??? Somebody let me know. Maybe my computer is screwed but I can get anywhere else I want, so I dont think thats it. It wouldnt bother me so much but ive got email waiting for me there. Thanx for any or all help.

yup, been down for a while now. they always have problems with their site. the whole site crashed a while ago and was down for like a month.

steve, what do you mean by a "steve jones site"?

Me and the CRX Resource go back a long ways.

Steve Jones is the owner of it.

-> Steve

Steve and I had a collosal falling out / mass exodus.

i know steve jones is the owner of the site, i just dont understand what a steve jones site entails or implies.

what do you mean by collosal falling out/mass exodus?

Back