anybody else like risk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we need one more player for game 1500687
bueller, bueller, anyone

can't my account is locked. I created 2 accounts cause I usually won't get emails from sites like this at work(thought i would need email verification), but didn't think of it till after I entered work info. so I'm locked out from joining new game unless i upgrade. I won't upgrade on princepel(it's not ok to break the rules, but if you give me money I'll over look it). Btw I never used the other account.

can't my account is locked. I created 2 accounts cause I usually won't get emails from sites like this at work(thought i would need email verification), but didn't think of it till after I entered work info. so I'm locked out from joining new game unless i upgrade. I won't upgrade on princepel(it's not ok to break the rules, but if you give me money I'll over look it). Btw I never used the other account.

it's right on the main page that multiple accounts will get you banned. lol

reading > you

I won't upgrade on princepel(it's not ok to break the rules, but if you give me money I'll over look it)
i think the rule is there so non premium members can't play more than 4 games at a time
so if you become premium you can play as many as you want

it's right on the main page that multiple accounts will get you banned. lol

reading > you

i think the rule is there so non premium members can't play more than 4 games at a time
so if you become premium you can play as many as you want
I'm not argueing that fact, I broke the rules, I won't play. I'm ok with that. The thing I'm not ok with is the slip me some money and I'll look the other way thing. I'm not looking for an exception to the rule, I broke them. Make an exception for one you have to make one for everybody.

the rule is there not for play, but more for cheating. its easy to always win against 'yourself' and thus increase your score

B how in the hell did you do that lol, i left the game about 4 hours ago i thought i was doing just great,came back to see that you won the dang thing

notrac fucked up. lol

left it wide open, took him and recked out and just piled on the cards. i cashed in 4 sets in my last turn

so i see you're making lots of friends on CC B, lol
3 neg reps

Last edited:
I want to see some of these types of neg-rep people try to play a real life game of risk... They'd get their asses kicked with the way they come off and the crazy stuff they demand.

next game

6 players, world 2.1 fog of war :)

you can wait to join until that ones over if you want....

Back