1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody heard of a Micro-Tek ECU?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by integraslut78, May 4, 2004.

1. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a Micro-Tek (I believe) ECU, I think it is like a Hondata, Shadney (sohcslammer) said some guy had it on his car at the races at Quallcom in San Diego.

2. integraslut78

Anyone?

3. integraslut78

4. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

Yes. I looked into them. Awesome sytems. I bought a b18 from a guy in Escondido(near SD) the had a 10 sec SOHC all motor CRX running on a Microtech system. he told mer he has tried everything from hondata to motec to haltech. He said microtech was the easiest thing to use and all of there system come complete. 1 shot, no buying different modules for different options. $890 out the door, pretty much plug and play. They are hugh in Mazda/Nissan (rotary motors). the downside, good luck finding tech support (specially if you are on the west coast) I decided to go with Hondata(tunning support), but th microtech setup still interestes me. here is the link, make your own call. this is what my inpression is.

http://www.mazdadragracing.com/microtech.html

matt

5. radnulb

radnulb Senior Member

from what I know, they're decent standalones for drag/race oriented cars. Their closed-loop performance is sub-par compared to an AEM, hondata, or Uberdata equipped car. For a daily driver, I'd look elsewhere.

6. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

i agree. I forgot to mention that. I am building a damn near track car, so for me it seemed liked a nice setup. But for a DD, I would loke elsewhere also.

matt

7. integraslut78

Thanks guys I think I am going to go with the Hondata S200. I am going to put it in my DD Integra which will hopefully have a turbo soon.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted