Anybody Want This Stuff????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All of this is taking up valuable space in my living room. Make offers, no reasonable offers refused. All must go now. E-mail me, PM me, or post here if you or anyone you know wants this stuff.

92-95 dx coupe seats. they are in very good condition, no rips or tears, just need a little cleaning. gray in color. the only flaw is that the driver's seat is missing a rail. I took it off to put on my del sol seat.

88-91 civic dx cluster. works great, only 133,xxx miles on it, I think. took it out of my hatch earlier this year when I replaced it with a tach. (timing belt broke & someone stole the car while it was sitting without plates on it in front of my house)

88-91 civic blue dash frame w/ bezel, driver's under dash panel & other misc rear coverings. was going to build custom dash in hatch after motor was replaced, didnt happen. the rear coverings (should) include strut covers & light covers

Acura OEM AM/FM/Cassette deck. came in my 94 coupe. radio works excellent, not sure about the tape.

92-95 dx coupe side moldings. one I know is kinda bent from where the passenger door was pushed it. otherwise in good condition--have most to all clips for them.

88-91 civic Haines Manual.

prefer local pick up on the seats, but will ship at buyer's expense. I am paypal verified. All items are located in Baltimore Maryland area. I am willing to meet you if its not too far.

NEED TO SELL IMMEDIATELY. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! LOW BALLERS WANTED!!!!!!!!

Back