anybody want to trade?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rizq777

im looking for a 92-95 hatch with a b16 or ls swap. i have a 95 cx hatch stock with headers, coldair intake, tanabe racing medallion exhaust, tinted windows, projector headlights,no radio, front type r lip, eyebrows, horn wire needs to be fixed. 69k miles. si door panels and rear speaker covers. m3 mirrors led not connected. jdm corners and fogs. and extra foglights in lower grill. wouldnt mind trading cause my wife wont let me do the swap. im located in central jersey. i can try to get some pics. anyone interested?

Tell her to shut her mouth and get in the kitchen. Just do the swap yourself. I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to trade a swapped EG for your CX.

if this was 3 months ago, I would have traded you my, but it's gone. I don't know if anyone will trade you for a pretty much stock 70 hp (or is it 90) car. Especially since they took the time, money and effort (if they did it themselves) to do the swap and try to make the car to their liking. Anyway good luck on finding someone.

i would trade but i want 2500 on top because I have a lot of work in my car b16a motor gsr tranny and ecu dc headers cold air custum exhaust to name a few

just buy a B16 and swapped your self, its like 1500, but if you can find it cheaper even better, you can do it in like a day,

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Feb 27 2004, 02:20 AM
just buy a B16 and swapped your self, its like 1500, but if you can find it cheaper even better, you can do it in like a day,

swap in a day huh, have fun.......something always goes wrong, if not consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

Back