Anyone ever been to Ireland?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
Anyone ever been to Ireland? I just wanna see what you saw that kicked ass, and if you have any useful info to share. I'll be there March 5-11th, and I can't wait. If only i was gunna be there on St. Patrick's day...

never been but my old college roomate lives there now...

lots of hot bitches, and start drinking now
build up that tolerance...

molsen???
lol

drink lots of guinness, get used to the taste, learn to love it and ireland = heaven

but ireland for spring break?
its not really the place to go for cheery sunny weather
lol

Isnt Irish beer warm too? One of my instructors at school was telling us about his trip there and it said somthing about that. Also dont spend the whole time drunk haha. Go check out the castles and stuff there. Id love to go to Ireland. Have fun and be safe!

Why the hell would he be worried about the weather? He's gonna be off his ass the whole time anyway...

Quoted post[/post]]
Isnt Irish beer warm too? One of my instructors at school was telling us about his trip there and it said somthing about that. Also dont spend the whole time drunk haha. Go check out the castles and stuff there. Id love to go to Ireland. Have fun and be safe!
not warm, just not cold. its like room temp

but ireland for spring break?
its not really the place to go for cheery sunny weather
lol

I don't give a shit about sunny weather. Ive always wanted to go and this is my chance. And id way rather have a great time in another country lookin at landscape and old buildings, castles and cathedrals.

real irish beer is room temp, its not bad. ive kissed the blarney stone, its pretty scarey if you look down haha (anyone else who has done it looked down?) Which part of Ireland do you plan on goin to?

Back