anyone got any psychology papers you can email me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dhaccordLT-R

id appreciate if anyone has any papers on psych disorders or theories? 5 pages.. i need it by tuesday

Ahem...
hondaswap.com does not condone academic dishonesty... we are not a term paper clearinghouse..
thank you.. :p wanted to say that before a mod does...

I'll send you one of my papers...but then you will fail, and get all pissed because you relied on someone elses failures to try to save time on your paper, so you can go out and party with the coed's...beside...the paper made me fail...so it realy isn't any good to you.

ROFLMMFAO I still have pleanty of my papers, but do you honestly think that you can get away with a good paper and poor test scores? There's no way that someone giving you a paper will help out. If you'd like an idea though, give munchausen syndrome or munchausin by proxy a try, There's a ton of info on the web and it's a fairly straight forward disorder to understand. :p

Originally posted by Wycked Sniper@Nov 15 2003, 06:59 PM
ROFLMMFAO I still have pleanty of my papers, but do you honestly think that you can get away with a good paper and poor test scores? There's no way that someone giving you a paper will help out. If you'd like an idea though, give munchausen syndrome or munchausin by proxy a try, There's a ton of info on the web and it's a fairly straight forward disorder to understand. :p

...but damned difficult to prove (in cases involving child abuse and munchausin by proxy anyways)

But honestly, do your own shit. If you can't hack it in a Freshman level Psych course maybe college isn't for you. I hated Psych and I still got through Gen Ed Psych with an A.

wtf, im only a slacker in that course. its ok, i just thought you guys would hook me up with one, oh well, thanks anyways. ill just get one from a random college ;)

Originally posted by dhaccordLT-R@Nov 16 2003, 08:59 PM
wtf, im only a slacker in that course. its ok, i just thought you guys would hook me up with one, oh well, thanks anyways. ill just get one from a random college ;)

You seriously wanted us to be accessories to your evil scheme? Trying to pass off someone else's work off as your own is just plain wrong. It's called plagiarism dude, whether the paper is given to you or purchased. <_<

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 16 2003, 09:44 PM
I would give him a paper. Fuck it. It's just a grade. who cares? why not help him out.

And in answer, let me quote from your sig...

What has the world come to...

Schools operate on an honor system. Plagiarism is wrong and he should not get any credit for someone else's work. He should instead be a "man" about it and ask the professor for an extension and then write his own paper. Or just withdraw from the course. His school grades will mean nothing if this is how he functions on occasion.

I am very sorry for you, if you can't see the problem in his request. Have you no morals? :(

Well if your in college you would understand that school isn't about the honor system, or the furthering of higher education.

It's about money. Thats all it is. Anyone, if they really wanted to get smart, could get the same education from the library/book store.

All it is, is a money making scheme. Most professors could care less about teaching, they are just there for their research (to keep their job, to get paid). Teaching is just an "obligation" in their contract in order to have a nice lab and research funding.

So to answer your question, yes, I have morals. Very, very advanced morals. In short, they don't care about teaching, I don't care about their rules. Period. There is no reason not to help someone who reasonably needs it.

(I'm also not all about helping slackers, but I think we are all slackers sometimes).

1. Log in to Hondaswap.com

2. Go to the User list.

3. Look up "Celerity"

4. Review all of his posts.

Damn, this paper writes itself.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 16 2003, 11:44 PM
1. Log in to Hondaswap.com

2. Go to the User list.

3. Look up "Celerity"

4. Review all of his posts.

Damn, this paper writes itself.

-> Steve

:lol:

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 16 2003, 11:17 PM
Well if your in college you would understand that school isn't about the honor system, or the furthering of higher education.

(I'm also not all about helping slackers, but I think we are all slackers sometimes).

First, its not about what one can get away with in the academic system. At the end, it is still dhaccordLT-R that is shortchanging himself. The point of many of these courses, at the undergraduate level, is more to teach the students how to research a topic. He isn't expected to come up with any groundbreaking theories. Not only that, he posts his request on a Saturday night. 5 pages is not long. He had/has plenty of time to bullshit his way through writing 5 pages by Tuesday morning.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Nov 16 2003, 11:17 PM

It's about money. Thats all it is. Anyone, if they really wanted to get smart, could get the same education from the library/book store.

All it is, is a money making scheme. Most professors could care less about teaching, they are just there for their research (to keep their job, to get paid). Teaching is just an "obligation" in their contract in order to have a nice lab and research funding.

Try getting a job at a big company with only an education that says you read a book in the library....your paying all that money, and hopefully doing all the work to earn a DEGREE.....

without that degree...try to land a good job in this world....it's hard...but can be done.

People that do shit the legit way IMO won't get too much further then the other guy in the cubicle next to them.

People that beat the system and can bs their way through stuff and get A's by me are the people that succed more times then the dilligent worker.

EX: Bill Clinton

El Presidente didn't want to go to the draft, he signed up for rotc, he got a high lottery card, and withdrew from rotc so he didn't have to go, and then did his deal and claimed to have done it for political viability.

Sure he didn't serve his country but he beat the system. Plain and Simple.

(THIs is an example, not about if it was right or wrong deeming he was qualified as el presidente.

I see where you guys are coming from. And I am very well aware of all the loopholes in our society. I just sleep better at night knowing that I am true to myself and the right way to do things. Life is about choices, and it's important to have our freedoms to do what we want. I am not religious, but I do follow the ten commandments as that seems like the sensible way to live. I don't need God or Jesus to remind me to be a good person. No need to descend into chaos and anarchy. If more of us would choose to live morally and with commonsense, perhaps we wouldn't need or have so many rules and laws governing us.

Since some of you are Christians, what would Jesus do in this situation? I know that he wouldn't be emailing dhaccordLT-R a psychology paper.

Explain to me how anyone will get a head doing stuff the legit way in school?

I'm only a Junior in High school, and in my AP classes I've already noticed kids complaining about doing homework and stuff, well the truth is, there is no homework in my classes, its optional, no credit, for yourself. So you're saying you'd go home and do all that, when really we all know you're not really going to get that much ahead, and you're going to sacrifice your time and energy doing it, is it worth it? IMO, no, I get A's on all the tests, haven't missed one, its like, you show up, you take a test one day a week, if you payed attentino in class you know the shit.

My teachers claim most AP or upper college level classes are like this, you don't get simultaneous homework assignments, mostly assignments that have relation with you learning something, not practicing it.

Sure, you will maybe get it better the lesson of the week, but will you the whole? and is it worth it to sacrifice your 2 hours of time that day? I personally, don't.

Back