Anyone had rims repaired?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cws13

:roll: Okay, so man's best friend (see avatar) decides he's a fucking lemming and bails out of my passenger window doing like 35, I wheel over to save my furry retard and I scar up two TE37's on the curb. The damage is not bad, just on part of the lip. I called all of my suppliers only to get alot of answers to sketchy for me to trust and even spoke to the Volk guys when I was out at SEMA- to get the same uninformative responses about whether or not I could get them repaired. So, anyone know a good wheel guy (experience please) that can clean them up so I can just get them powdercoated Black.

the last tiem i had a rim repaired was at a place here in hollywood, ca... it was a place called tru-wheel... they had well over 25 years of experience in wheel repair but sadly the place closed down due to a fire

it was actually on the news here in cali, if they were still open i'd give you the number but sorry

:huh:

With my slipstreams i just sanded out the damaged parts to make it smooth again then found some paint that matches the color of the wheel and paint it.

These have some gouges/chunks missing. Like I said, not bad, but pretty much the lip will have to be ground in and blended with the rest of the wheel.

I've repiared all four of my rims at different time at a place call Cross Island Tire and Wheel in Queens, New York. Every time the rim came back looking brand new.

Thanks, got a number? I'm by Atlanta if any ATLiens read this.

Back