anyone have a yzf600r?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm assuming you're talking about the bike :D haha, I love mine. Handles well, very comfortable, its a great "street" bike. It isn't a newer super light race replica, but its a great bike, and where can anyone actually get 100 percent out of a new r1, 1k gsxr, zx-10, etc. (And if someones trying I'm hoping its at a track) :)

yea, i hear ya. i just got my old kawasaki ninja running again and ive totally missed riding. although it is a comfortable bike, i cant wait to save enough money to buy an uncomfortable, pre 05 mv agusta f4. i used to road race when i was younger and ive owned ALOT of bikes. i used to work at a few bike shops and ive driven probably some of the rarest bikes on earth. i have driven a yzf600 and it was fat, handled like a buick but for a commuter, it had a good seating position. thats about all the good i can say about it.

I do like a few mv's. I don't like the price of the parts though haha. What kind of kawi do u have? I'm in need of a 2nd gear repair right now(I'm sure u know mine are semi-notorious for that). Oh, and at least u kept it on the track, big thumbs up for that. I wish mine were in good operable condition now, I was planning a few trackdays before it went out.

I rode one once... I wasn't really impressed, it's not really a sportsbike anymore, maybe 10 years ago, but not today.

They sure look cool though. :D

Back