anyone have hondaswap stickers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok so i got some a long ass time ago when B had some stickers made, but i never used them and they got lost somehow.

just wondering if anyone had some they were willing to give (or sell) to me :)

note, this thread is not intended to try to get B to make more stickers. so dont start that shit. im pretty sure B doesnt want to go through that again (but i could be wrong).

let me know guys. hopefully some old member have some extra ones.

yes, they are small ones... 1"x8" or something...

Yeah, I two-wayed B last night trying to get one... I didn't even read this thread. I'm replacing my rear glass with perspex this fall or so - NEED STICKERS !

My sticker was stolen with the windsheild it was stuck on. :(

I tried to bother b into making some but my two page thread in the f/s section didn't work. I'll make another one down the line.

That will work... just needing something to replace this alpine sticker on my quarter glass and would prefer to do it with a hondaswap.com sticker... just gettin a little itchy.

GSRCRXsi said:
w00t got one, (maybe 2) from james. if anyone else has some ill take em :)

Ian, I had one in my apartment with the rest of my stickers and one in my glove box. You'll get both of them sometime next week. I'm gonna mail them out Monday morning with my bills. :)

Yes, this is James... this name sucks now that Brian changed his name. :(

Back