Anyone heard of this? Rally in Kingston, NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
i work about 5 minutes outside of kingston, ny

apparently there was a group of black kids that beat down a white kid so now a "white power/supremacist" is holding a rally in kingston...

shit man i was thinking this thread was going to be about rally racing. boy was i disappointed.

anywho, so im guessing all the skinhead/nazi/kkk dipshits are going to do some stupid shit over 1 white guy getting beatup by some black guys?? hell the white guy probably provoked the black guys, got beat up and ran back to those racist fuckers crying like a lil girl and now the white power assholes are gonna start more drama. what a crock of shit.

apparently his mom called into hal turner's radio show...

http://www.halturnershow.com/KingstonRally.html

cheek bone was shattered and eye socket smashed...
metal plate and saline bag around eyeball...

and i;m sure there's more to it than the radio shows website says...

On Oct. 7, a 14 year old white boy named RobbyHedrick was walking outside his High School in Kingston, NY. A 16 year old black student weighingabout 300 pounds along with four of his friends, sawRobby and a friend walking toward the school. The 300 pound black student walked up behind Robby,grabbed him by the hair, said "I hate you white niggers" then proceeded to beat the living crap out of this 130 pound, younger, white boy. Robby's friend tried to help Robby, but the other black students who were with the 300 pound black attacker, stomped the friend too!

i thought the media wasnt allowed to print/state names of minors in the news??

Quoted post[/post]]
shit man i was thinking this thread was going to be about rally racing. boy was i disappointed.

anywho, so im guessing all the skinhead/nazi/kkk dipshits are going to do some stupid shit over 1 white guy getting beatup by some black guys?? hell the white guy probably provoked the black guys, got beat up and ran back to those racist fuckers crying like a lil girl and now the white power assholes are gonna start more drama. what a crock of shit.

are you kidding me? if 4 white kids beat the shit out of a black kid it would be on cnn, the naacp would be all over that shit. jessy jackson would be on every talk show for a week.
remember when those black kids started a massive riot at a basketball game in which people were hospitalized?
the kids were expelled from school and the whole shit went to court because jessy jackson claimed they were only expelled because they were black. nevermind the fact that they started a riot and severely injured some people.

Another thing that probably didn't happen.

The story, this time could have happened - it was the journalism behind it that I doubt. And the journalism is what stoked the fires of riot.

No credible news source prints "nigger" or describes people as "Weighing 300 pounds", unless the article is about their weight.

A minor's name CAN be mentioned in print, but not in matters of Criminal Plaintance. In other words, "16 year old fat kid's" name can not be printed.

-> steve

BDN = owned lol, way to jump to conclusions. And the media can with parental consent. but, ouch, im stayin away from this one. I actaually typed like 3 paragraphs, but i know itll push someones buttons, which will push someone elses... then the whole board gets into a white/black thing... sure hope it doesnt come to that.

THe black kids should be charged like white kids beating on a black guy (which we all know would be called a hate crime if it was white on black, but i doubt that will EVER happen)

yeah i just read that entire link. wether that guy si racist or not or a dumbass or not hes right on a few points.

black rally = upstanding leaders of the black community trying to empower there people.

white rally = white supremacists trying to incite more hate against blacks.

thats how the media reports it and its bullshit, its just like the last racism thread we had. america is a huge fucking pity party for minority races and if your white your treated like shit by said minorities and you have to like it.

That's why the Federal "Justice" system pisses me off to the point of no return. They are so damn inconsistent with their laws. White kids jump a black guy, hate crime. Black kids jump a white kid, the white kid instigated it. Now, I'm not even white, but this is just one example in a million where the Fed babies certain groups, and crashes down on others. Here's an idea, why not be "fair" and "equal" like they claim to be, and give EVERYONE the same damn punishment for the same damn crime?

EDIT* This incident in NO way gives a bunch of neo-nazi faggots grounds to express their ignorant hatred. Some kid got beat up, that's life, he should learn how to fight, or practice running faster.

freedom of speech and the right to petition/protest are amendments and the kkk and such have a legal right to assembly.

oh, wait, you voted for bush and gave us the patriot act, so we don't have that right anymore. i forgot.

i think "hate crime" is similar to affirmative action...

things to make people "more equal" but in reality punishes certain groups preventing them from being equal...

i just don't get it...

was it wrong for a kid to get beat up? sure was...
would i have shot the "gang"? you bet your sweet ass i would
i would have shot the gang if it was 4 white kids beating up on one black kid too...
i hate to see unfair fights like that...

"naw, fuck that it's 4 against 1 nigga! "
-got rice

lol

Back