Anyone here sponsored?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i am sponsored by my friends dads company they pay for me to go to the track and auto-x but thats about it they don't give me like a real sponsorship bt at least its something hehe

i currently sponsor the 3 nearest counties police departments. as far as anyone ever giving me money. nah, that would be impossible

umm yea im sponsored :p :D :spin: :D :p
s3f20d1d6bfb17.jpg

no, there arent really any stickers on my cah. :p

:D I ripped the John Elway and Honda trim off my car 1st detail,you dont pay me to advertise and I dont wear your emblem and neither does my car...somebody who pays you or gives up parts would rock

of course I would put a clean Hondaswap badge on and my buddy is making small chrome decepticon emblems for where the H emblems were 8 years ago .... after the swap

I am looking for a sponsorship in Snoho county in wa, but no one wants to sponsor anything, all the shops just want my money.

Im sponsored by dominos pizza :unsure: + they gave me money to drive across country so i wore the car top sign :blink: ... unfortunatly its true, and it almost makes me cry

That's cool, I got sponsored by STR and I'm talking to ZEX right now but haven't heard from them yet.

Originally posted by 12secondCRX@Jul 24 2003, 08:25 PM
That's cool, I got sponsored by STR and I'm talking to ZEX right now but haven't heard from them yet.

cool,big guns.....did they give you anything,any do's or dont's?just curious what a "major company" does for its daily drivers

I got there fuel rail, throttle body(70mm), intake manifold, exhaust tip, d-fuser, cam seal, cam gears, and oil cap for a total of $400. Not a complete sponsorship but what a deal and they help me work and tune it. I would just say to get a proposal together letting them know what you have done to your car and future plans plus add how if they sponsor you they'll get R.O.I(return on investment).

There a really good company and I've gone from a 15.4 before them to the 13.72(posted in kill stories) I ran a couple weeks ago. R goal for this year is to get me in the 12's and we think with the slicks I got and some minor tuning I can do it.

Back