anyone know if massivesport.com is legit??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teambypass

I ordered a catallac converter for my GSR from massivesport.com and they told me I should recieve it in 3 days to a week, but its been more than a week now and I havent recieve my shit and I already emailed them three emails and no reply back. I called them numerous times but no one pick up the phone. I am fucing pissed of like hell. waiting for my converter and delay my chance of racing at Rockfalls this passed weekend. I swear, if I dont get my shit, I gonna set that shit on fire for real

hey NOOBVang, had you order things from massivesport.com ? I ordered my converter on the 7th of this Jully and they told me it should be here by 3 days to a week but its been more than two weeks and I havent recieve it yet. I bitched the hell out of them, i even threaten them too! but if they are liget, I felt bad for bitching at them. But I think they deserve it since they havent replies my emails or pick up my phone calls

Originally posted by noobvang@Jul 16 2003, 01:31 AM
Ya talking about massivemotorsports.com? They are kinda slow.

Yeah massivemotorsports is a little slow at times and they don'y check their emails often. I had to call about my stuff but they took care of me and overnighted it.

I think that dohcvtec_accord had some trouble with them, you might want to send him a PM and ask.

Its been more than two weeks and still no catalytic converter. I called them but they wont pick up the phone nor reply my emails. I got really mad and thought they are not a legit company or didnt even exist so I threaten them with taking legal action or illegal action against them and still no reply from them. Its a good thing that I didnt order the OBX header along with the converter.

Stop payment if it was done by credit card, I would fucking go apeshit. Don't buy the obx header, it's shit.

Milan

They take a while, from what I know. If you orederd the GSR cat, then that item might be on back order. They always seem to run out of them things. My cuz ordered one, took like two weeks or so. But that was when they had them in stock.

OBX header is no good! any paticular reason why it sucks and I shouldnt get it.

Back