Anyone like Tool?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I found one too. Some of the songs are really good, but I wonder why they put three "placeholder" songs on it. Lipan conjuring is just some chanting, Wings for Marie pt.1 has no lyrics, and neither does Viginti Tres. Vicarious, Jamba, The Pot, and Right and Two are good. All in all it's still a great album. There is some stuff going around that this whole album might be fake though. Some people on the tool fan boards think that a completely different album will come out on May 2nd. It could be possible, but not likely considering they wouldn't make any money off the fake release.

Quoted post[/post]]
I found one too. Some of the songs are really good, but I wonder why they put three "placeholder" songs on it. Lipan conjuring is just some chanting, Wings for Marie pt.1 has no lyrics, and neither does Viginti Tres.

have you missed the last few Tool albums?

Have any of you read the banter and conspiracy theories amongst some of the forums that this is not the real release due out on May 2nd. That i tis some sort of B-sides. it's a very humorous read

Quoted post[/post]]
Have any of you read the banter and conspiracy theories amongst some of the forums that this is not the real release due out on May 2nd. That i tis some sort of B-sides. it's a very humorous read

Who cares if it is or isn't the 'real' release that's due out on May 2nd...it's new stuff from Tool, and it's badass, and that's all I care.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I found one too. Some of the songs are really good, but I wonder why they put three "placeholder" songs on it. Lipan conjuring is just some chanting, Wings for Marie pt.1 has no lyrics, and neither does Viginti Tres.

have you missed the last few Tool albums?

No I have all of them but they weren't all 5 years apart either. I was just expecting them to have more material to go on this time considering all that has happened in the world since their last album. It's still awesome though.

Back