anyone own an angel paintball gun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sevenhillsbilly

i am having probs with my angel ir3 and i was wondering if anyone i knew had one?

Wow ir3's are old, then again i still have an 03 vert autococker. Man i miss paintball, unfortunately i dont know much about angels but what exactly is the problem?

The problem is that you have an Angel and that they're ridiculously complicated to work on and fix, which is after you figure out what the problem is/where it stems from. My family used to own a paintball shop and people came in with their Angel's daily. I did a lot of the repairs, and Angels are one of those markers that you need to take those repair classes for. Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, or pretty much anything else? Hand it over, unless it's an Angel, Timmy, one of the damn Cocker Trilogies, or one of the tactical guns that look like m17's.

I never had the pleasure of shooting an Angel though, when it's working right, how is it, and just out of curiousity, what kind of setup are you using?

Back