1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone paint in RI area?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by xxxmikenicexxx, Jan 24, 2006.

1. xxxmikenicexxx

xxxmikenicexxx Senior Member

Thought Id ask some of you guys here just in case...Im about halfway done with my wire tucking/relocation and Im looking to paint my engine bay when all is said and done. I have a friend who paints but I figured I would see if maybe anyone on here is a pro in case my friend cannot fit me into his schedule or cannot help for whatever reason. I am of course going to pay, do not think I am looking for a freebie, lol. Anybody who can help me out if need be please let me know. Thank you.

2. swanny

swanny Senior Member

I can give you advice if you need it. Try PMing hosmer he's in RI and might know where to direct you.

3. xxxmikenicexxx

4. hosmer

hosmer I made the millionth post VIP

My brother is a bodyman, so yeah, we can spray it, but you'd have to get the car to Mass (Foxboro).

5. xxxmikenicexxx

Alright, well let me see if I can find a dolly or trailer to get the car there and Ill let you know, thanks so much for the help.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted