1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone see monster garage tonight

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by GSRCRXsi, Apr 4, 2006.

1. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

anyone catch it? badass build. 650 hp ice cream truck. probably one of the best episodes ive ever seen. i usually dont really like this show, but something about this show was just really well put togehter and interesting. had some better music too. discuss.

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Meh.

That younger guy knew what the fuck he was doing, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts popping up all over the place in the auto industry in the near future...

other than that I was ultimately unimpressed though...nothing spectacular, and the truck handled like a damn ice cream truck.

waste of $30k.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

yeah, it was a good show. that front suspension was good shit :p that 21 yr old kid is the next geoff racier

4. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

yea that kid was pretty smart. hes an engineer, what do you expect :)

only thing i didnt like about the suspension was the relatively low spring rate they were using. they said they were only using like 350 lb springs, and stifened them up by tightening the preload. IMO they should have just been using different/stiffer springs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted