Anyone seen this chick before?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

I saw her video the other day for the first time. I think shes beautiful. This is Frankee who sings fuck you right back. Mean song but shes so hot. Dont understand what she saw in that loser anyway.Pic of FrankeeDont know how to post pics. but here she is anyway..what do u think?

Im so glad im moving to NJ in two months. She does alot of concerts at local clubs up there. I think im in :wub: I :worthy: the ground she walks on. Hope my wife never finds out how much in love i am Me-----> :bash: <-----My wife

only when i can make a story out of them. I wonder if she needs a bodyguard? If i ever get the chance to meet her ill have to ask

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 21 2004, 10:27 PM
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

:wtf:

She is hot, even if she's a bitch. I say we have TonyD give her the surprise shower. She'd sing a different song after that. :p

Why are you obsessing about a woman you have no chance of ever being with?

Here's the hard facts- she doesn't care about you or your feelings about her. Get in line, because every leg humping moron out there is ahead of you, waiting for his turn to try to win her attention. She only cares about the money you spend to see her, hoping you'll catch her eye and get a smile or a wave in return.

Get a grip.

i heard the dude wasnt even talking about her, he was talking about someone else and she thought he was targeting her. i dont really know; its what ive heard.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

shes not hot
she cant sing for shit
that song sucks nuts (one of the weakest comebacks ive ever heard)

id give her the super swirlie

I dont know if that whole thing between them is true or not. I heard so many different stories. The one I hear most often is that her version was written by Christina Aguliera for some guy. Who knows. Its just my opionion. Everyone likes different things. Its no different from me thinking a H22 would build a better drag engine than a b18c5. But thats the best part about this country is you can say what you feel and not be killed or thrown in jail for it.

Back