anyone snowmobile here????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

I currenty ride a 94 ski doo mach z....fastttttttt machine...let me know what everyones riding?? Also anyone see or ride a turbo sled??

I ride my uncle's 02' Polaris RMK750s. Man do those boys scream!! On a straight away, by the time I'm finished squeezing the throttle I'm topped out at 70. Fricking scary power.

Nice sled....Yes agreed...sleds are amazing...and when they do more than 120 its just ALL OUT CRAZY....COME ON SNOW ALREADY.....gezzzzz Anyone think the east coast is getting nailed this winter????

i hope so! I got all wheel drive, snowtires, and boost. i can't wait lol

I sold my 95 Polaris Indy 650, that fucker was FAST! 144 Studs, jetted etc. I got to ride it quite a bit one winter and the following 2 seasons sucked for snow so I sold it.

fuck you all
lol

i have a early 70's ski doo elan 250 single cylinder swapped to a 300 cc single...
w00t

its a great trail blazer but 120 would only happen after a tragic fall off a cliff...
fuck 50 would only happen after a fall from a cliff
lol

i also have a mid 80's 250 jag twin...

yea, ghetto, but we only have riding season for 2-4 months here if we're lucky

my father used to have an old 94 polaris 440XCR. wowzers. carbide track and scags. insane for its side.

heated grips, and the radiators were under the footboards, so your feet never got cold either :)

my uncle had a 96 arctic cat somethingorother. it had reverse. :eek:

Last time i rode my buddys polaris 580 the clutch exploded and shot half through the "firewall" area and hit me in the leg, the other half left a basketball sized hole in the hood. Havn't rode since. I'll just ride my quad in the winter and tear up all the sleds trails and piss em off.

most of the time I'll be on one of the Artic Cat ZL600's

I'll take my brothers new Skidoo MachZ 1000 out for a few whips (before he wrecks it)

Back