Anyone wanna trade?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

1993 Civic Ex
Orange with red pearl
Mugen painted front lip
Painted eyebrows
clear corners
hoodpins
99 Acura LS wheels
rear sway bar
ctr floormats
autometer fuel pressure gauge
autometer oil gauge
autogauge tach
ek sideskirts
N1 style full catback exhaust
slotted rotors
spoon mirrors
sunroof
power windows

pictures at www.cardomain.com/id/tphan4

looking to trade for EF or ED with swaps...
lemme know.. have more pictures

So does this car have motor or not..

Where are you located at let me know

Email me more pics of the car to rush3969@yahoo.com
Might do some trading with you if you are close and if you would be intrested..later

I really want a swapped crx or oldschool civic. Dont really have an asking price.....shoot me offers

i have two rexs ones a bone stock hf un molested cept for intake and exhaust, and i have a 91 with an ls swap in it ys1 trans act clutch skunk 2 shifter and knob n stuff. That car has the wiring ripped out right now, im converting it from a dx into an hf

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 9 2005, 08:12 PM
i have two rexs ones a bone stock hf un molested cept for intake and exhaust, and i have a 91 with an ls swap in it ys1 trans act clutch skunk 2 shifter and knob n stuff. That car has the wiring ripped out right now, im converting it from a dx into an hf
[post=443386]Quoted post[/post]​

sounded good but your on the opposite side of the country from me....

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 9 2005, 08:39 PM
so
[post=443393]Quoted post[/post]​

lol well im not willing to drive nor pay shipping...

well atleast not that far

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 9 2005, 08:58 PM
ok well good luck with that
[post=443402]Quoted post[/post]​

ls crx tho....thats tempting....anyone know how much shipping a whole car is for across country?

Originally posted by tphan4@Jan 9 2005, 04:00 PM
ls crx tho....thats tempting....anyone know how much shipping a whole car is for across country?
[post=443404]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe $1200-ish? Matt's family just paid $700 to ship a car from Michigan down to Florida. Get ryangt's zip code and make a few phone calls to auto transport companies.

A buddy of mine at the Honda dealership wants to sell his '88 CRX. I'll check it out for you. It should be stock and well maintained... all ready for an engine swap! But I'll ask him about rust issues also.

i know you said you wanted a trade but how much would you sell it for. im from ct and i have a friend comming home from iraq and he is looking for a car to buy. let me know

Fuck man if you were closer to CA, I would totally trade as I have a motor and really want an EG coupe.

Back