anyone watch the 2005 awards on comedy central?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I got a couple min of it, and it was hilarious...

some spanish comedian was up... maybe it was george lopez.. i don't know...

but anyway, he was going on and on about how there are more than just black people in new orleans... lots of mexican and hundorious people.

anyway, he made a joke about how come you didn't see any spanish people waiting in line for busses or whatever...
and the kicker was that, they all squeezed into the first bus

ROFL. i was rolling.

you gotta catch the re-run of this.

sarah silverman was pretty funny too...

as was liza lemelli? or whateer... the fat white chick who roasted pam anderson... she had some good ones... :)

Quoted post[/post]]

but anyway, he was going on and on about how there are more than just black people in new orleans... lots of mexican and hundorious people.

anyway, he made a joke about how come you didn't see any spanish people waiting in line for busses or whatever...

ROFL. i was rolling.

as was liza lemelli? or whateer... the fat white chick who roasted pam anderson... she had some good ones... :)

Yea I thought it was funny when that fat chick was saying she kissed courtney love and her lips tasted like crack and hookers, she said she was high for 5 days,lol

I thought it was pretty funny too when she was saying she had a half black/half indian boyfriend, whenever they went to dance it started to rain

he smokes the peace pipe but its full of crack,lol

lol- yeah. good shit. def check this out if you haven't seen it.

ohh, and hulk hogan's daughter is hot !! lol

hell yeah, shes blazin'

I wouldn't touch in though in fear of Hulk. He'd rip me in half.

Quoted post[/post]]

ROFL. i was rolling.

It was probably Carlos Mencia

yeah, thats it! he kinda looks like george lopez... lol

i can't believe you don't know who carlos mencia is?!?!?! he's friggin hilarious!!

DEE DEE DEE !!!!!

Back