Anyone who's bought stuff from me, HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
So I get this email tonite, from the dude who bought my pistons:

hey i bought those pistons off you and they are not usable the skirts are warped scrachted and ready to break free the wrist pins are seized and the compression isnt 12.5 to 1 im cancelling my paypal payment and sending them back to you either send me my payment back or i will post all this on hondatech

I responded with this email:

I sent you pictures of the pistons before you bought them, and told you exactly what had happened to the motor previously to you buying them. As far as the compression not being 12.5:1, tell that to PYR in Houston, who built the block that the pistons came in. Wristpins seized? I think not...they were not seized when I removed them by hand to take the rods off. Also, UPS shows that these pistons were delivered to you on Feb. 2, 2005, and today is Feb. 7. That's 5 days, plenty of time for you to open the package and look at the pistons. If, in fact, something WAS wrong with them (which there wasn't), you should have contacted me as soon as the package was delivered. In addition to this, Paypal only protects against delivery - not your opinion of the condition of the product that you received. Sorry, but no refund for j00.

Sincerely,

William Kitchens
william@hondaswap.net
Mobile: (936)465-3629

The pistons were FINE. Like I said in the email I sent him, I sent him pictures. Which, by the way, were high-resolution pictures showing damn near every inch of the pistons. I no longer have them, I deleted them a few days after the package was delivered, along with the rest of the pictures of everything I had for sale.

Input or advice, anyone? And everyone on here who's bought shit from me, gimme a vouch or somethin...

<_<

haha what a loser... sounds just like the guy that bought my turbo off me.

"this thing isn't what you said"

me: "Yes it is, it's a T3"

"this is small"

me: "you saw 20 pictures of it from every angle, I told you the AR, you bought it. Not my problem anymore"

ive bought shit from william without a singlr problem. hell i bought his old gsr block. i think that dude just changed his mind an wants to get his money back the "easy" way which end up being hard than he thinks.

lol, what a dumbass. umm as far as getting your pics back, if you have windows XP and you enabled the feature, you can get them back. i really forget the name of it because im high, but ive done it before..

System Restore?

Put down the gonja and think y0! :lol:

EDIT: Actually, system restore only restores system files unless you specify otherwise I think.

will is one of the best sellers i have dealt with online. He has hooked my up plenty and his parts are in A+ condition, plus i got more than i expected. Tell this mofo to F-OFF!

yeah well dont feel bad... I sold my turbo to a guy.. he gets it and says its blown... That oil is leaking out of it when he poured a capful of oil into it, and that the turbine was touching the housing. I told him he was highly mistaken, but was nice enough to take it back... I also informed him that I didn't have the money at the moment, but would refund it when i could.

I then received a voicemail FROM HIS MOTHER, who also says that she contacted my FATHER (who i dont even speak to)... stating that i need to refund his money immediately... But then when I asked him for his mommy's phone number so i could rip her a new asshole, he wouldn't give me the number, because he would get yelled at.

I received the turbo back. It was FINE.. The center shaft nut needed to be tightened 1/2 a turn, and the props WERE NOT touching the housing... Side to side shaft play could be measured on a dial indicator in THOUSANDTHS>

:werd:

I don't plan on taking it back. I'm not wal-mart, bitch...all sales are final.

And thanks for supporting me, everyone. I don't feel like catching a tube sock full of shit to the face because some nutmunky needs to pay his dealer.

Back