anything from skunk2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anyone who wants anything at all that skunk makes i can get it at a very cheap price...

nothing is stolen everything is 100% legit!

not trying to make any real cash here.. just trying to help out fellow hondaswappers!

prices include a 10 - 15 bux above what i pay for it just for gas...

manifolds on ebay sell for roughly 315 plus shipping im getting them starting at 225 and up but never more than ebay prices which low as it is

of course parts are all brand new in the box and shipping details i can work out to your needs...

so anyone who needs anything at all from skunk let me know i can get it for ya!

i have paypal and im verified, i know ive only been on here for about a month or 2 but i can promise people on here that this is legit!!!

oh and my cousin has an account with VIS so if anyone wants anything from there i can get that junk as well... they are having a jdm junk yard sale this weekend! so ill keep a heads up if anyone wants anything from there ... just PM me or send me an email... i check both daily!

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 16 2005, 05:39 AM
How much can you get a Skunk2 Pro D-Series intake manifold for?
[post=540642]Quoted post[/post]​

make that 2...

Im interested in a ViS carbon fiber hatch for my 92 Civic hatch. Get some prices, I may also be interested in some Skunk2 Pro Series cam gears as well.

all PMs replied... manifolds are roughly 245 - 275 depending on application

cams are all around the 550 - 585 range edit: for DOHC, SOCH are cheaper =)

hoods for just about every honda are about 345 - 385

ask me for shipping quote and i can work with you... if i buy enough from them...

they give me a better price for bulk buys so if anyone has a group of friends wants like 5 + manifolds or cams or gears exhaust anything of that sort let me know

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 16 2005, 01:11 PM
Skunk2 Manifolds are only $250 brand new for B-series from JHP....
http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/product_info...7458404bfde0249

That's not much of a 'discount' that you've got there...
[post=540737]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats kinda what i was thinkin...I mean don't get me wrong..I am NOT bitchin about savin a couple of bucks over the other guy if it is legit...but for someone who works for the company...you think the prices would be a bit nicer on the wallet...or someone is making a killer markup and more money than they say!

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 16 2005, 10:11 AM
Skunk2 Manifolds are only $250 brand new for B-series from JHP....
http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/product_info...7458404bfde0249

That's not much of a 'discount' that you've got there...
[post=540737]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Doesn't sound like a discount at all, eBay has them for the B-series for $230-240 SHIPPED! And even cheaper than that for non-Vtec models. Now those are deals!!!

the prices that i gave above are rough estimates... i dont work for skunk i have a good hook up there... i dont want to be calling them left and right just for prices... on every single part so i gave rough estimates of prices to just give people an idea.... i got my manifold for only 180... and my sohc cam gear for only 70 bux... the deals are much better than you all think the only thing is that i gave this idea not knowing it would get this much response... serious buyers please email me and i will get prices then ... i just dont want to call over there 100 times a day just to get prices... samanzadeh@gmail.com serious buyers only please... it will be a good price i assure you! i just threw numbers out off the top of my head... didnt think i would get such a bad response from some people

thanks for the questions and help!!!

im just a normal guy doing this for the hell of it...

i will get a master price list shortly and be able to give people acurate prices on just about everything

sorry for making things a little difficult with prices, i think i came on this somewhat a little un prepared

please for part prices and inquiries email me at samanzadeh@gmail.com

Back