anything from skunk2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whats up on the price man.....?????? still waiting

i got a list with a percentage rate that i am told to mark off of it... now i gotta go through and make all the changes and make a post... a little more time and i should have it ready to go

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef@Aug 21 2005, 11:12 PM
i got a list with a percentage rate that i am told to mark off of it... now i gotta go through and make all the changes and make a post... a little more time and i should have it ready to go
[post=543321]Quoted post[/post]​

ill be waiting.

i am waiting as well and ready to spend some money if the price is right........!!!!!!!!

I need to know the price on sway bars for 92 civic LX sedan...I dont' remember if they even make it for them

just wanting to know if you got your list finished in the last three days.....? waiting on my quote......... :)

come on man...........!!!!!!!! FIVE DAYS LATER AND STILL NO PRICESSS......

WHATS THE DEAL

NOT GETTING STUPID BY ANY MEANS....!!!!!! Just still have a little question as to the weight that this whole post has. Does this guy really have access, is there really a good discount, and if so then what is the hold up...?

Not saying that you are full of shit boost fed. But just trying to clear a few things up.

<_< I'm pretty sure that this guy is full of crap and you guys are most likely wasting your time waiting for prices that are more than likely higher than or the same as the type of prices that you can find on the web if you search long and hard enough. I have been waiting for prices as well and I am taking my money elsewhere. And since when does it take 4 or more days to do a few grade level calculations. :sleep: lame

hey how much for mega power complete cat-back exhaust? 88 crx hf. I need a better price then $415.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Sep 5 2005, 09:14 PM
This guy is a fucking joke. This thread needs locked.
[post=550059]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: BS alert!!!!!

Back