apbt pups for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16chaser

i doubt if anyone is intersted but if so let me know,,,1 male 4 female 1 gray and white , 1 seal and white the rest all seal dam and sire both registered good temperment, kid friendly pups born 12/21/07 out of all litters i bread between the parents of these pups smallest weighed 75lbs @ 1 year i still own the largest @ 100lbs even.
pups must go asap.

American Pit Bull Terrier, i have this one which is a female and another that looks just like her but will turn blue or gray as it gets older and it is also a female , i also have three more that are all seal and only one of them is a male
2926852_21_full.jpg

2926852_23_full.jpg
this is Bubba a pup from a litter 2 years ago he has the same parents as the pup pictured, this is just to give you an idea of what you would be getting
he is a little over 100lbs now

i feel kinda bad they're in the parts: for sale/trade/wanted. hehe i'll trade you some CRX tails for a pup! jk..they are cute though.

those pups are awesome!!! that is friggin huge pbt!!! 100 lbs, that as much as my boxer mastif mix!! g/l hpe they get a god home!!

im located in columbus ohio,,,,,i dont need the tail lights but i would trade for the right parts,,,,

$100, i usually sell for $1,000 but this litter has to go , i have no time waiting for people with that kinda money,,both parents are registered but the pups are not,,,if you want to register them i have all the info you need

Back