APC is good!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

Well, yesterday I drove by the APC shop in Corona, I was on the freeway and noticed that they still had this parking lot sale. It had been going on for about a week and they still hadn't gotten rid of all of their stuff. I thought I would waste some time and go snoop around and laugh at all the rice they have around there. I just happen to come along a muffler that I liked for only $20. I said what the hell lets see how it sounds on my car and if I don't like it I can get rid of it for at least $40 and make some money. Well, I put it on my car and damn, it sounds nice, I was extremely surprised. Not as good as Greddy, but it is a really smooth deep sound, a bit loud for my tastes but a lot better than my old fart can exhaust, and nearly as good as a greddy "SOUND" for only $20. The whole reason for this post is that, for anything under $20 APC is a good company.

Greddy is not the best--no one campany is "the best." There are several good ones, APC NOT being one of them.

they are having that sale at the one here in SoCal?
I will be driving by there in a couple hours on my way up north

apc is the worst company on the face of the earth.
i bought i shift knob"sp" and the damn thing stripped out 3 hours later.
the threads fucking warped and i had to tape it on.back to stock baby.

dude i payed $10 for a grant steering wheel and $5 for the adapter the last time they had that sale. cant beat that.

I didn't say that I liked APC, but for 20 bucks and a nice clean sound, you can not beat it. I am planning on fixing up the SI, so this was just a temporary for a little more power, it does seem to pull much harder up top than stock. No pics, but maybe tomorrow I can have my friend bring his Digi cam over.

Back