Apexi Power Intake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

I have a unused power intake for sale, its the filter with the attached adapter to fit into the stock intake arm. Just clamp it on :)

This is what the filter looks like:

APX-AF.GIF

I paid 116 shipped for it from nippon, I will let it go for 70 plus shipping. (around 10 bucks)

This filter 0wnz all others, check it out http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

I can do paypal, but i prefer check or money order. Talk to B if you need a reference

Reason I'm selling is my turbo hits my radiator fan and i absolutely have no room for a filter, so im using a hacked up greddy airinx filter clamped on the compressor inlet :p

I can get actual pics of the filter if needed

bump for you. I have heard great things about these filters. They flow just as well if not better than the K&N but filter air much better.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 30 2003, 06:49 PM
bump for you. I have heard great things about these filters. They flow just as well if not better than the K&N but filter air much better.

thx for the bump

this filter IS the best one available, it makes more power, filtration is better and never has to be oiled, as compared to the K&N filter

too bad nobody on here wants it :(

Back