Apexi Vafc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SpyOneUSN

i was wonderin if the vafc was any good. can you change the rev limiter or speed limiter? can you do anything besides change vtec engage and air fuel? is it worth gettin if you have minor bolt ons?

The VAFC is good, but it is a piggyback fuel controller. It dosen't raise the speed limiter/rev limiter(that's where a modified ECU comes in), but it does tell you what you are capable of revving to. With just I/H/E, it may not be worth it, but I have one--290 shipped for it is a good investment.

I think Pills said he gained like 3 whp with it, lol. Hondata is one of the best fuel systems you can get.

i heard aem ems was the best. True standalone right? some guy at pannauto was trying to get me to buy one, but my motor isn't even built yet, why spend $1.3 on that?

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Apr 25 2003, 02:26 AM
i heard aem ems was the best.

good..... yes
best?????? no way

you want the best standalone system take a look at motec, speed pro, etc

whoa whoa whoa, i'm talking about mid to low range pricing..not those expensive ass insane management systems. the guy said aem ems is the best you can get for the least $$$.

hondata s100 is the best for teh $$

if you think 1500 is good for an aem ems then you have more money than i do sir.

Back