April 24th......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matt, Volvo, idk for food an shit, but I'll pitch in for the port-o-stanky, even though I won't be usin it most likely.

Weather is saying clear, sunny, 70 degree's daytime, down to 40's at night...dry all week, so parking on the lawn is a go. I got 4 days to finish all the crap to make this happen. Still got to build the lower patio, build a walkway to the shed, clean the garage, pick-up the lawn, mow the lawn, get the Z to a tuner, the crx back from paint...and I'll be happy.

The neighbor will be down south, so if we need to park over there, no problem. And we will have a fire pit.

We got the wood covered, remember those trees I had cuut down .......

My dad once owned a '94 Accord which was a shitbox, lol.

Who cares what you own or drive? Ultimately, a car guy is a car guy. We all have at least a bit of similar interests the the feeling of joy that one gets from being behind the wheel, watching others behind the wheel, and learning physics and mechanics along the way. This isn't a "honda" meet. It's a hey, we all post here or on another board clayton goes to, and we all like cars, and like to eat, shoot the shit, and hang out once or twice a year.
Come as you are.

^ Well said. :)

The last car show I went to 2 weekends ago, a group of us meet up beforehand and rolled in together. GTO, Cobalt SS, Camry, RX7, Mustang, TL, TL, Evo, Mazdaspeed6. All "car guys". Makes it a lot more fun having variety.

last year the datsun's over ran the honda meet, but this year the 240sx's looks like the main car that will show up...

heer's todays work load... almost got the bottom patio's pavers ran...everything looking good so far...it will be good enough to chill on for the meet, but will spend all summer tweeking it...

hell, I'm dumping about $3000 for this meet...and future meets... at the least, so more people can come and have a place to chill. ;)

DSC03842.JPG

DSC03843.JPG

DSC03844.JPG

DSC03846.JPG

DSC03847.JPG

DSC03848.JPG

DSC03849.JPG

Wow Clayton, the garage and shed looks 100x better than it did the 2 years ago I came down. Patio should come out nice too. Like the block design as well.

Back