April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ God yes, I was waiting for a reply on MySpace and was going to ask. Just pulled it from closet where it has been untouch ed for a year.......I'll throw it in my car in the morning.

IMG_1966.jpg

sweet, sounds good. :)

and the weather looks awesome...
Meriden - Connecticut Weather Forecast on Yahoo! Weather

Me and a buddy pounded out the Z some more today, tomorrow morning it can finally come off jack stands and get rolled out of the garage, 75% of the car is now new...or better than stock...it's going to be a little monster. And then once it's out of the garage, the massive cleanup will occur. Med appointment Thursday morning for the wife, and should have time to trim the grass that afternoon, then Friday go shopping, and get back home and finish cleaning up a little...and everything should be all set for sat... :)

I think I'm up to me + 3 people w/3 cars (plus mine...so 4p/4c's)

also, I got rid of the Z and bought a station wagon

troy i volunteered to pick your ass up. i still will.

Quick question everyone?

Does anyone have anything that they want from the Maryland area, other than a woman?

Lemme rephrase, anyone have something that they need/want that won't mind fitting in the trunk for 5 hours?

strangely enough not me. ive been shipping a ton of stuff up from the east coast the past few weeks.

Quick question everyone?

Does anyone have anything that they want from the Maryland area, other than a woman?

Lemme rephrase, anyone have something that they need/want that won't mind fitting in the trunk for 5 hours?

HAHA! I;m goign to MD in 1.5 weeks in my Camry sedan. Bringing a huge front bumper, bumper spoiler, grill. headlights. Then returning with a set of rims. :D

^ Not in MD, but in VA. VA I think is around $30 a carton, lol. I'm goign to have to bring a bunch back for a couple friends.

We should have a giant bonfire in the middle of the yard.

Illegal in Meriden, you would need a permit for the fire and the fire dept needs to come and inspect you fire pit. Also you need a permit every time you want a ground fire. If a neighbor complains the fire dept comes and makes you douse the fire with water

Back