April 25th. Spring Swap Meet ...EPIC!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dunno what was up with Ga-chan and Kirby, I guess someone didn't like someone else.

The funny thing is that they're both older than dirt, and Kirby doesn't even move unless you force him to.

You guys. There was a reason I drank so much water with the few beers I did have. lol. Now I'm gonna drive about 5 hours. <3

fucking awesome time. there were no women over there just fatties, and i challenged them to beer pong and lost horribly.

i have tons of pictures and stuffs, ill post later. for now, im going back to bed. kristen is here :)

had a great time last nite it was good to meet everyone cant wait for the next time the food was the best i think i ever had

thanks again for a great time

This was a great time, awesome food and peeps. I'll be coming back.

B

I was in my bed....alone last night.....you never came ....

So, b, how's the toilet?

I spent like 30 minutes plunging that sonofabitch out.

lol you dumbass. it's had worse... that's E's bathroom :X

To my defense, I thought that whoever used it before me didn't flush it all the way, and that's what the paper was from... So I took a monster dump in it, and it didn't flush, it just filled up with water. I was like "OH SHIT!"

But I was nice, and didn't just beat-feet out of there, I fixed it. :D

I woke up at about like 7am, and I tilted my seat forward to look around, when I got up, I saw chris tilt his seat forward at the same time. It was kinda wierd. We just looked at each other with a WTF? look.

That dude was still pretty drunk this morning.

On the drive home, Kirby decided that he didn't want to lay on the hammock, and he was going to lay on the floor under the seats in the back, with the foot-directed A/C blowing on his body. Asshole dog.

My dog-bite is doing better now, I still dunno which doggie bit me. Lol. They've both got their shots, so it's all good.

AJ Meet - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

2ilzbb8.jpg

11sz882.jpg

Back