Are Magnacore Wires The Way To Go?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importimage

I have a CR/VTEC Turbo set up right now with MSD wires installed. The MSD wires have about 25000 KM on them.....what is your opinion of Magnacor wires???

I have 325 wheel HP in my car. Should I go with the 8.5mm or 10mm wires....if in fact you would recommend swapping them??

Originally posted by importimage@May 17 2003, 10:59 PM
I have 325 wheel HP in my car. Should I go with the 8.5mm or 10mm wires....if in fact you would recommend swapping them??

Sorry,but if you have 325 WHP in a Honda,you should already know this.

Hey 92b16vx....I am not stupid with this stuff ok. I just wanted some opinions on what you think about which wires to use for my application.

Originally posted by importimage@May 18 2003, 05:04 AM
Hey 92b16vx....I am not stupid with this stuff ok. I just wanted some opinions on what you think about which wires to use for my application.

Sorry,not trying to imply stupidity,NGK's are good,magnacore are good,a personally hate MSD wires,but it doesn't have to do with performance,personal experiance.

Hey 92b16vx...what bad experience did you have with the MSD wires????

Originally posted by importimage@May 18 2003, 05:44 PM
Hey 92b16vx...what bad experience did you have with the MSD wires????

Just building them out of the kit and then the boots being wrong and not fitting right,then getting them on and have noise interference increase through the radio.Just a bad day,but I have stuck to OEM since then.

Magnecore and nice, used to have them on my first ride, seemed to smooth out the power curve somewhat, I would use oem wires, NGK.

Milan

I like OEM stuff for hondas....suck as NGK. The NGK wires set is only a 7mm set. Why would you not go with the 8.5mm set of Magnacore or Moronso or Nology???? Sorry to be such a pest....I just would like some justofication.

I had a bad experience with MSD wires as well. They kept popping up out of the cylinder head, so I finally glued the suckers in there till I did my engine swap. I'm using Magnecor's now and love them.

Back