are these oem rims ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pretty sure they're stock Honda wheels, seen a bunch. Not entirely sure about being stock 01 Civic wheels tho.

you think you would be able to find a pic on google with them, i havent saw anything

update,these are stock rims i saw them today at the dealer on a 05 accord. that someone just traded in. i guess the link is a little confused on what they came on or they may come on both.

update,these are stock rims i saw them today at the dealer on a 05 accord. that someone just traded in. i guess the link is a little confused on what they came on or they may come on both.
i thought all the new (02+) accords were 5 lug :shrug2:

they are thats why i say i think the link is messed up or that place has there info wrong
I got confused... You said you saw them on an 05 accord but in the link you posted the picture has 4 lug wheels... which leads me to think the link is correct :huh:

I got confused... You said you saw them on an 05 accord but in the link you posted the picture has 4 lug wheels... which leads me to think the link is correct :huh:
thats what im saying lol the accord is 5 lug the link is 4 lug so unles they also have them in 4 lug the link is mated to the wrong rim

Back