Are They Good?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

Anyone has ever hear about Progress Lowerings springs, or had them on there car? Are they good? would you recommend them?

Thanks for your help. :blink:

They are fairly decent springs and designed with comfort in mind. They are no tien or jic but by far better than APC.

They are about the same quaility as H&R, or Eibach. Also consider Ground Control coilovers. You can get them for 300 in any spring rate you want.

Progress is really good stuff. I wouldn't exactly call them a "lower priced alternative" or that "Eibachs are better springs"... some of the best cars out there run Progress suspension. It's high quality equipment.

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 14 2003, 10:56 AM
Progress is really good stuff. I wouldn't exactly call them a "lower priced alternative" or that "Eibachs are better springs"... some of the best cars out there run Progress suspension. It's high quality equipment.

hmm. ok. nevermind then. when i was shopping for springs, the progress ones were quoted cheaper than the eibachs so i assumed they were cheaper springs.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Mar 14 2003, 03:29 PM-->
@Mar 14 2003, 10:56 AM

hmm. ok. nevermind then. when i was shopping for springs, the progress ones were quoted cheaper than the eibachs so i assumed they were cheaper springs.

Price isn't always an accurate indicator of quality.

But......... I have a piece of coil wound foil to sell you- 4 foil coils for $5000. You can adjust the ride height with these foil springs by just pushing down on your car! Want to buy a set? I can make as many as you want.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 15 2003, 06:44 AM
well, as long as they say "eibach" on them :lol:

I can do that... hand me my Sharpie. Ooooohhhhhhhh kkkk...... now they say "Eibach" on them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Progress is good stuff, my boy has a 5th gen with progress springs, tokico shocks and progress comp sway bars. It's a good ride.

Progress got their RSX type S to pull something like .97 g's on a skidpad with out touching the dampers. Good stuff IMO.

Back