Armin Van Buuren in Boston

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im in for that, and tiesto as a present to myself, 4 days before my birthday :)

hot raver sluts!!!

i a big tiesto fan and all... but tiesto couldn't throw a rave if his life depended on it.... and if he did, it would be all posers there.
you don't spin vocal trance at a rave....

:werd:

too many of the "big" DJs i dont think have ever been to a real underground party
quite honestly most of them would get boo'd off the tables if they played their shit at a real underground party

its club shit just like the rest of the club shit :(

the rave scene is dead, has been for a while now
i havent heard any GOOD electronica in years
R.I.P.
:(

The moment Moby went mainstream, rave techno died. I swear I heard Southside in 1996 or 7.

Orbital can still do it - But they won't. Retired this year. After this you're going to have (God willing) some good trip-hop and downtempo scenes.

Unfortunately all the shows I want to see are in Europe. Saint Etienne, Hooverphonic, Portishead..

I must be too old or way out of the loop...Never heard of him or any of the other guys :(

But take a crap load of pic's of the chicks.... :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 23 2005, 11:26 AM
:werd:

too many of the "big" DJs i dont think have ever been to a real underground party
quite honestly most of them would get boo'd off the tables if they played their shit at a real underground party

its club shit just like the rest of the club shit :(

the rave scene is dead, has been for a while now
i havent heard any GOOD electronica in years
R.I.P.
:(
[post=559256]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey ive seen Badboy Bill Spin at Asylum in Springfield . . .Paul Oakenfold spun there a while back as well (at least 6yrs ago for BBill and 8 for Oakenfold).

Raves are dead, its all a bunch of drugged up HS kids. Its too bad it couldnt be about the music.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 23 2005, 04:13 PM
I must be too old or way out of the loop...Never heard of him or any of the other guys :(

[post=559484]Quoted post[/post]​

I just got a camera phone, gotcha covered.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 23 2005, 04:13 PM

[post=559484]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yeah! B)

I registered there a year ago, sent numerous messages to the mods, and i STILL cant log in! I H8 Demonoid!

bad boy bill is the only name i recognize, well besides moby. lol, b, i thought you didnt go to raves?

I went to the Kill Bill release party and Bad Boy Bill was Djing well everyone was listening and suddenly it was like a CD was skipping actually thats exactly what it was he gets paid so much money to play at least $1000 an hour and he played a CD what a fing joke. He got booed off stage. I like his CDs and all but why would you do that? By the way Donald Glaude is TEH SHEIT. I am done. :p

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 24 2005, 11:22 AM
I went to the Kill Bill release party and Bad Boy Bill was Djing well everyone was listening and suddenly it was like a CD was skipping actually thats exactly what it was he gets paid so much money to play at least $1000 an hour and he played a CD what a fing joke. He got booed off stage. I like his CDs and all but why would you do that? By the way Donald Glaude is TEH SHEIT. I am done. :p
[post=559772]Quoted post[/post]​

Bad Boy Bill blowz. I have no idea why hes so famous.

Back