Ask jesus a question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Hey guys need a little help for some homework. i gotta create an interview with anyone I choose and I have to come up with 20 questions. A forum is a nice place to get this information from. A little help would be nice and this may be inspirering to some as well.

My subject is Jesus and I can ask any questions I want. Please keep it clean and respectful so this doesnt turn into a hate thread. Thank you.

Also if you are one of those people that dont help with homework to others then do not post, please save your comments for those who are trying to cheat not gather info. Thanks in advance for the help. :)

you wanna ask me a question? but first, how did you recognize me with out my sandals?

c'mon guys I need a little help I was looking for what would you ask Jesus if you had the chance.

Why didnt he shave?
Why didnt he shoot the people that hung him?
Where was his backup?
Does he have heat vision?
Can he fly?

Damn YoO, how the hell did you walk on that water mang..??

1. What did you write in the sand that made everyone leave instead of stoning the adulterous woman?

2. How come they weren't stoning the adulterous man?

3. How do you love your enemy?

4. For that matter, how do you love idiots that drive rice?

5. Where is Hoffa buried?

6. Did Oswald act alone?

7. What's up with Stonehenge?

8. What happened to all the dinosaurs?

9. So just how old is the earth?

10. Am I gonna get an 'A' on this assignment?

11. Is it possible for a man to understand a woman?

12. Do you think the Jews killed you or did we all?

13. Why won't the Mormans & Jehovahs Witnesses leave me alone?

14. Is my (family member) in Heaven?

15. Do all dogs go to Heaven?

16. Why does that lady on TBN wear a lavender wig and cry all the time?

17. Where is Osama Bin Laden hiding?

18. Is homosexuality hereditary?

19. When will you return?

20. Will I be ready?

1. Jesus, will you build my hot rod?

2. ...

That's it. I'm pretty content with the answers I have to "lifes questions," otherwise.

haha...Ministry rocks

if thats what you're referring to..

i'd ask him this:

according to you, people's fate is already determined, and the supposed point in life is to bring more people to you. however, if fate is already predetermined, then you already know who is going to convert to christianity or whatnot, and who isn't...so if fate is predetermined, no matter what, person A is going to go to heaven and person B is going to go to hell NO MATTER WHAT (since fate is predetermined)...so what's the point in trying to convert person B if that person is already destined to go to hell?

:unsure:

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 3 2004, 07:43 PM
so what's the point in trying to convert person B if that person is already destined to go to hell?

:unsure:

because fate is predetermined ;)

Originally posted by SolPWR@Mar 3 2004, 08:31 PM
c'mon guys I need a little help I was looking for what would you ask Jesus if you had the chance.

WHERE'S MY DAMN STEREO ??????????????????

pre-destination...churches and families have been fighting about that for centuries... good question :thumbsup:

Why not ask this one too? If you can do anything, can you create a mountain so large that you can't move it?

or... why is there evil in the world?

or... is truth relative or absolute?

What is Heaven really like?
Is God married? And if so, to whom?
If God is your father and Mary is your mother, how does Joseph fit into the picture?

thats about all i can come up with. hope those help.

13. Why won't the Mormans & Jehovahs Witnesses leave me alone?

I live that one.

Mine... What are the odds that your mother Mary was a virgin in that time period? Weren't most women married by the time they were 12?

Back