1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attn 92civicb18b1 and the rest of you

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 94RedSiGal, Aug 25, 2004.

1. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

And also....

So just some things to consider when you guys are going for all of the pussy that you can get and having fuck buddies. You shouldn't be at all surprised when all the girls that you know are acting like skanks and hoes. Not all guys and girls behave like this, but for those of us that don't... we can easily spot a man-slut from a mile away. Have your cheap thrills now, but no decent girl will want you later on. And enough with YOUR double standards of it being cool for the guys to be the playas, but not for the girls. It's really uncool for both sexes to be such sluts and enough with perpetuating your local dramas. Keep it in your pants more often!

2. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

<Pulls up a chair>

-> Steve

3. StarBellieAngel

StarBellieAngel Senior Member

yea... STI's have become quite rampant... the only STI i would want is made by subaru. nuff said.

(sexually transmitted infections)

4. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Agreed on all counts. Whoring yourself is stupid, regardless of what gender you are.

:joins the council:

5. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

6. OldEMaltLiQuoR

OldEMaltLiQuoR Senior Member

Devils Advocate: What about the those who don't whore it up at all but do the exact opposite? They keep the box tight until they're married, and then its too late.... Banging your husband/wife gets boring, and if thats your first or second partner, your'e screwd. All of a sudden they find themselves wondering what it would be like to live it up a lil.

All I'm saying is there's two sides to every coin..... and a 'lil whorin never hurt nobody.

7. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i wish my prowess allowed for whorfulness :)

8. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

I object.....I was a man-slut, and my wife with whom I have been married to for the last 8 years...is a decent girl. :angry:

Anything is possible, I'm proof. ;)

9. StarBellieAngel

StarBellieAngel Senior Member

i've been on both sides of the coin. i'm not an 'innocent' girl, who kept her box tight until i was married.

however, i'm too old for that bullshit now, and i'm married. so, it's just a lot of sex with ONE person. i don't see that as whoring at all, just a lot of damn good sex.

:) it's when it's constantly a different person... you have a problem.

10. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

I'm not exactly sure what your getting at. But I'm saying this girl lived with me for like 3 months, we weren't together but just messing around a little. I was with a couple other people during those 3 months 2 different to be exact. She on the other hand was closer to around 8 different people. That's not exactly just a little fun.

In my opinion it really is different when men do it compared to women. Why, there's defenitly that reason that everyone knows when it comes to women, safe or not it happens, it could be just a lot of sex with one person but unless they're married it's probably not, and part of the time women still mess around a little even when they're married. Now when a man does it, unless he's a fuckin jackass and never uses protection and has some obvious disease, you can't tell. The only way women can remotely tell is if "he's good", and you probably still couldn't even give an estimate on how many he's been with or hoe's many times he's done it.

I'm not trying to offend anyone or put someone down, it's just my opinion and I don't mind other people expressing their opinion on mine. Ladies please, I'd like to know what you think about what I said.

Now, with me, I don't consider myself a manslut or a whore. I'm 17 and I'm just having a little fun, I don't consider myself a player. I do admit when I was like 14, I was fucking whoever would give it up and trying to get as much as I can, but what 14 yr old wouldn't?

11. B16

B16 Super Moderator VIP

[big pun] i'm not a player i just fuck a lot [/big pun]

12. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

If any one else noticed, it said North America somewhere in the quote.

Simple solution: Practice on skank ho american girls and marry an import chick. :)

13. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

:shrug:

I haven't been single since I started dating. :lol:

14. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

:werd: to big bird

15. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

16. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

lol you ass- there's no need for this to be closed....

:reopened:

17. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

whoops, i saw the "Attn" and a red flag went up, lol

18. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

19. ahedau

ahedau Senior Member

as a former man-ho who married a former ho I can tell you that married sex after 12 years with the same person is 10X better than the collective sex I had as a single person. with have both had too many partners to remember names or numbers. In fact, thinking about it now there is still a pang of regret and remorse.

on with married sex....
    She knows what I like, when I like it, and how often. She genreally has at least 3 orgasms everytime we have sex. I take that as confimation I know what, when, where, why and most certainly how . It didn't start out that way but we are in our middle 30's and still get it on quite often.

After we got married our whoring past made for several tearful nights, hurt feelings, mis-trust and needless heartache that could have been avoided.

IMO, masterbate 'til your arm/wrist/fingers fall off but keep the sex 'til after you're married. I swear its better!

20. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

the odds of the rest of us having a realtionshiop like that are about the same as me getting laid, winning the lotto, and getting struck by lightening all on the same day

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted