Attn California People

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Whats up my name is Brandon Cantrell. Ive prolly called at least one of you telling you about MCI. Please be nice to me im fed up with CA. I would like to congradulate you tho, you are considered the hardest state to sell anything to. You are so damn hard to sell, we knocked 10 bucks off our main product to try and get you to buy. Turns out that isnt the prob, you guys just dont like getting these calls, hey I understand, I hate TM's too. but i gotta make a living so if I do happen to call you, be nice to me. Ive been calling no-one but CA since Monday. You people are a very stressful bunch. Nothin agaist CA people, you guys are just diff than everyone else when it comes to the phone. Id like to live in CA but its a bit far from missouri... well peace y0.

dude, i HATE TM's I will bitch them out everytime they call. I have NO sympathy for you working a job where you are paid to harass people while they are at home relaxing

Originally posted by Baker@May 2 2003, 01:07 AM
dude, i HATE TM's I will bitch them out everytime they call. I have NO sympathy for you working a job where you are paid to harass people while they are at home relaxing

:werd:

they always fucking call during lunch, dinner, or otehr assorted family activity's. i get atleast 7 hang up calls a day which i believe are telemarketers. your job sucks.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@May 2 2003, 01:08 AM
i hate TMs too, but for the money they pay me, id call u at 3:00 AM if they asked me to.

you know there are other jobs that probably pay as good if not better where you don't get yelled at all day long

Originally posted by 90 accord@May 2 2003, 01:09 AM
your job sucks.

:werd: it does all the rejection puts a lot of stress, but as a job it actually kicks ass, we sit on our asses and talk to other people around us, we can eat and drink we get floating break, lots i mean lots of hot woman work there too. :D plus the money potential is killer. Oh and ony like 1 out of 5 calls people yell at me. most of em are just not interested, click or click. or even FUCK YOU click.

ya, i agree. get a better job dude. im sure you can make more money doing something else
besides telemarketing...

and to MCI, i will NEVER buy your products due to the fact that you fucking harrass people at their homes.

TO EVERYONE WHO IS FED UP WITH TELEMARKETERS,
there is an address you can write to, that will take your number off ALL tm lists.
if the companies do not comply, i BELIEVE (but not sure) you can take legal action.

people like you take advantage of the poor and trusting senior citizens.

your job still sucks. you have to deal with assholes all day.

my job's cool because i get to be outside, in nature(so to say) and deal with cool people. not to mention try to sell them some tree's, lol. whenever i'm not helping someone, or its really slow, i can cruise around on the golf cart through the nuursury, and the little course my co-workers and i made. not to mention i get to drive the big bobcat *lots of fun :) *

we get free golf balls as well, as there is a driving range right next door. we just tee some balls up and drill them off into the lot somewhere.

I will tell everyone this, when u get a TM call, dont hang up dont say not interested, say this say it pretty much word for word. SUPPRESS MY CALL FROM YOU LIST. or DO NOT EVER CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN. say the suppress one tho. if they call you after u say that you have right to take legal action. but rember it all runs off a computer thats about the size of a school bus. itll take like 7 days to get completly outta the system. Oh and there are people there make 1,500(after taxes) evry 2 weeks. not including AMEX, which is like a credit card cash advance. 5 sales= $40 Amex, gas money, its "free" money kinda like a tip.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 2 2003, 01:17 AM
<<---- works for a huge telemarkting firm.

so THATS why everytime i visit hondaswap.com
i get the uncontrollable urge to switch my long distance
company to only .5 cents a minute for great savings and
low low prices.

What I like doing is when you see those TMs on the news or some type of TV show trying to rase money, call them up and yell into the phone as soon as they answer......that way you'll know who answerd you call because they will yank the phone away from their head...HAHA, or keep an Airhorn next to the phone so when a TM calls blow it into the phone....that will piss em off too....HAHA :lol:

no thats why he has a gay pop up every time you visit

i am one of those guys from California who loves to phuck with Telemarketers... if you call especially at dinner time i will phuck with you, your job does nothing but interere with my time away from school and work so, do not expect to be treated nice if you ever call my number...

Back