ATTN: steve, martine, clayton, ji, and everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
ALL of you guys are my firends, and its putting me in a position where i'm either going to have to:

A- lose half of you
B- lose the other half of you
or C- lose you all cuz i just don't have the patience for this stupid 2nd grade bullshit anymore.

and frankly, if it comes to it- i won't take sides. so its going to be C.

This is the only time im going to say this- here, or to your faces.

END IT NOW.

GROW up
Move the Fuck on with your lives

I dont have the patience anymore. i want us ALL to be friends. if half of you can't get along with the other half, well, whatever, no one is MAKING you be friends.

but for christs sakes, there's NO reason why you CAN'T be CIVIL to one another- either in person, or on my fucking message board.

that is all.

EDIT:

and this name calling shit is over too.

Celerystalks, martin, whatever else i've seen over the past weeks... end it.

don't put me in that position... cuz if it comes down to it, i'm just going to ban everyone, or close the entire regional forum.

its polution, and needs a Cat on it bad. capish?

ok, edit, for the record. im not trying to name names and blame any particualr people, but i wanted the above SPECIFICALLY to read this thread. that is all

Thanks for the clarification B. Ji was only defending his dad. Attacks or criticisms of family members ought to be off limits on the boards, anyone would naturally get touchy over that. Especially since some of us have met them and they were such fabulous and generous hosts to us just this last weekend at the meet. Just my 2 cents on this.

And Ji was not taking my side or anyone else's in this mess.

I agree fighting is bad.

That is all.

Back