Audi A4's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

Yes, i know this is a HONDA site but i trust your guys opinions more than others :worthy: . Ive been looking for a car for like 4 months now and nothing has really caught my eye. lately ive been wanting an A4, i was just wondering what your thoughts were on them particularly the 2.8, if you know of any problems with them let me know thanks again.

I really don't know much about the Audi, other than the fact is is made by Volkswagon, which make pretty decent cars. Also, five valves per cylinder, seems a little much for me, but hey if it is what you want, take it.

if i had like 30k i would but unfortunatly i only have 8500.

A4s are very nice cars Im thinking about buying one

if you want everyday driving then 2.8 would be best but if you want to fix it up get the 1.8T its faster with only a ECU upgrade "more boost"

check into insurance before buying one since it is a lux car and will cost you more then a normal dinky honda

yeah insurance is gonna rape me. i just got dropped by american family.

i think audi a4s are great.. theyve been praised for years.. i actually like the styling myself.. theyve been compared to BMW 3 series and they usually go head to head for numero uno.. but what about an altezza? if you can stand the rice factor that started it all.. can you say 4 door baby supra with great handling?

i dont like audi/volkswagen products in any way shape or form, and as far as an altezza goes last time i checked you cant even get an is 300 for 8500 dollars which is his budget let alone an altezza imported for that. I think your father jerked off in a plant pot and had a blooming fucking idiot man!

last time i checked, A4s are around 30,000, thats as much as an IS300.. and Altezzas came in 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder.. the IS300 is pretty much an ALtezza, and i never in any way, shape or form, suggest importing one from Japan.. do us a favor, drink, drive and die moron.. you'll be one less anus in here.. and i really do hope you fucking choke on cum mr. i need angermanagement..

Both of you shut up. Arguing online is like running in the special olympics, even if you do win, you're still a retard.

Oh yeah, and I like the A4, i was thinkin about getting one myself. They're pretty fuckin quick and luxurious. My friends TT 300ZX got took by one.

new A4s "they were redone in 02/03" is low to high 30s "depends on options"
used older body style A4s 01 and under go anywhere from 8-18K
I've was looking at a 2000 Quatro A4 2.8L with HIDs fully loaded with I think 40K miles from an Audi DEALER for 14,999
if I was in the market for one then I Would have bought it =)

just look around the paper you can find older mid 90s A4s for pretty cheap plus you get a loaded car nothing like heated leather seats =)

A4,A6,A8 = over priced volkwagon junk.
S4,S8 = worth looking at

if you want an A4 so bad look at the Passat it's pretty much the same fucking car a tad bit cheaper

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 11 2003, 06:34 AM
A4,A6,A8 = over priced volkwagon junk.
S4,S8 = worth looking at

Thank you. :) :worthy:

The 1.8T isn't all it's cracked up to be. Besides, do you want to be another asshole Audi driver on the road? :D

I almost bought a GTI VR6 last spring. I like VW/Audi but you have to be prepared to get raped if anything goes wrong with the car. they are not cheap to fix at least twice the repair cost of a honda

I like the A4 and I thought about getting one of those too because I wanted something with the 1.8T engine which I really like. '97 was the first year they used the 1.8t in the A4, it was only 150hp stock but for about 200 you can get a chip and raise the boost and have about 190hp, then just get a new exhaust/intake and find a turbo off of a 225hp Audi TT and you are good up to 230hp at least.
Factory turbo cars are the shit in my opinion because they have alot of potential.

the 2.8 engine is really nice as well but it is just really expensive to make it much faster. go and talk to people on the VWvortex.com forums, they are all pretty cool and know their shit

s4's yummy, I just think that putting a 1.8T in a tank is just not enough, I dorve the 2.8 quarttro around for a little, nice ass car, definetly luxury..

but not sure about longevity

Back