Aug 16th, BBQ/Swap Meet at my house.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

where was the bike at brians you brought the limp wrist mobile with ya.

I went for a cruise on the bike the other day, and got lost somewhere in Tahoe National Forest. 10 hours and 350 miles later, I got home. I ended up out where Scott/Blanco lives... It was a great ride. Since then, which was about two weeks ago, I put about 1200 miles on the bike. I find a reason to get me out of the house to go riding now...

Bikes it is!

I need to get in on one of these, some day.

Its been a while since I've done a real road trip, just for the hell of it. Well, other than picking up beagles. But I didn't get fucked up and make an ass of myself on those trips. Hell, I didn't even see a stripper.

Speed limit, as well as the fires in Cali--slow going. Also, it's a twisty road. I took my time. Speed limit through most of the way is 35-45...then for a bit it's recommended 15mph turns...

Sounds like some wild roads. I'm thinking "Nevada" straight and flat.

I need to get in on one of these, some day.

Its been a while since I've done a real road trip, just for the hell of it. Well, other than picking up beagles. But I didn't get fucked up and make an ass of myself on those trips. Hell, I didn't even see a stripper.

Jump on a plane and get your ass out here...one these guys will pick you up and house you for a few days.

Hrmm, could rent a plane and fly out.. build hours and get drunk to boot!

Arizona. Nothing. For hundreds of miles at a time. I'm surprised more people don't end up stranded, dead, in the middle of the highway in arizona.

Wasteland.

we need you. you're the only one who shows up in a honda any more. lol

The other honda owner won't be able to make it either. I'll be at Hammonasset camping with a draftbox and a keg of homebrew for my friends 30th.

There are lots of parts like that, but between Reno and Sacramento, there are some good riding roads...between Donner Pass and Tahoe and stuff, there are lots of opportunities to run the twisties...

I'll be there, whether it's for a meet or not. The joys of living across the street from my sister...

im still coming!

i have a set of wheels for sale, the 17s on my car with tires.. $100

l_8a351397ee2c4846b33889039fa3ad14.jpg

sad news is , I don't think I'll be able to pull off the awesome JDM BBQ this time...lack of funds and time. But we can still just do the normal BBQ that we can afford at Stop and Shop, or Super Walmart.

im out. got way too much shit going on this weekend

Back